Friday, January 8, 2010

Squirrel



I was shoveling the walk, yes again, and I kept hearing noises from the neighbor's tree. I figured it was the squirrels. This is the first time I remember seeing squirrels in the wintertime, and these like to make tracks in the snow. One of them was making noises the whole time I was shoveling. I was trying to figure out whether I was being yelled at for clearing "their" space, or maybe I was being told about spots that I missed. I missed a good squirrel-on-the-post photo yesterday, so of course, I brought out the camera.



I couldn't see the squirrel from the viewfinder - transition lenses, coldness, laziness, and bright outdoor light, so I just took some pictures until I finally aimed the camera at the right branch.



Just eating, and not talking to me. I like the wrong ones I took as well, so I'm sharing those as well. Yes of course it's snowing again.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Awww...I love squirrels! He's a cute one!