Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quilts For Kids


I haven't been able to add a weekly post to Amy's Sew and Tell, but finally this week, I can, and so I did!

I forgot to take a picture of my King Fu Panda quilt, but Mary has made one just like it, so look here. The only difference is that mine didn't have a binding.

I'm now making a quilt with the same colors, but with dogs. Since I'm using red thread, it is limiting what other things I can work on at the same time. You know, because it is so hard to change the thread.

There's snow on the grass today. Whatever happened to spring?

I changed my blog banner again. Yes, yet another UFO coming to haunt me. The blog now seems seems more fall like than spring like, but I can never keep up with seasons and holidays anyway.

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Yuck to the snow, but hurray to the dog quilt. I hate when I have to work on one project because I don't want to change thread :)

Diana said...

Love those album blocks in the banner!

Dee said...

Snow on my raised flowers beds is stinky poo!

Such happy colors and I love the dogs!

pinksuedeshoe said...

Very cute. I hate changing my thread too. I secretly use white for everything.

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

The dogs are cute! So are the pandas:)

Allie said...

That's cute - and too funny about the thread! My machine does embroidery and I HATE changing the thread. I don't really embroider anymore - just make quilts with white thread.
I love the lettering on your header.

Leslie said...

this is so cute!!! great finish.

ktquilts said...

Cute quilt!! I find myself doing the same thing about threading the machine!!! Too funny that other people do this too!!

Blessings,
KT

Karen said...

UFO hauntings...I can totally relate. Great finish. Thanks for sharing.

Rene' said...

I like your new banner. The dog quilt is really cute. Perfect for Quilts for Kids. Thanks for sharing.