Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day.

I spent some of my time cleaning, but decided to devote the rest of the weekend to quilting.

You see, last weekend, when I told my blog readers that I worked on six quilts at a time, they were not impressed.

Mrs. Goodneedle said: Only six?
Barb said: Six projects? is that all

It's a tough crowd, but I aim to please, so this weekend, I am trying to see if I can top my six projects. I am going to have to be careful though to not add too many, because I have a feeling the same crowd will turn on me and call the men in the white coats, and being quilters, will know to ask that the padded cell is not padded with fabric.

There was an easy addition, the leaders and enders rail fence quilt. The next addition is also easy, it is the quilt on my header. It uses the right color thread, and the blocks have been complaining about feeling used. And the third will be a Jane Stickle block.

Will I be able to do it? Tune in tomorrow, or whenever I write my next post.

2 comments:

Allie said...

LOL!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind being taken to a quilted room. Happy Mother's Day!

Darlene said...

Happy Mother's Day!