Thursday, June 3, 2010

June



It's June already and I haven't posted yet this month. I had a teacher tell me once about journal writing that if you couldn't think of anything to write, you should still write something, even if you write that you can't think of anything to write. You can blame her for many of my blog posts.

You've probably noticing, as you go through your tour of blogland, people who are showing vacation pictures from exotic places (and others who happen to live in exotic places where everyday looks like a vacation picture), beautiful quilt shows, graduations and weddings, etc. This is as exotic as it gets here on the High Road.



I have to say though that I am really enjoying my plain vanilla life and my plain vanilla days. There is minimal drama and I am content. My drama right now consists of forgetting to push the start button on the clothes dryer, and not fully appreciating the people who are around me supporting me, especially people like my mother who is still cooking and cleaning for me and my boss who gets overtime authorized for me and otherwise lets me work without micro-management.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hello!
It good to hear someone who is content. I strive for it also, but find I miss it sometimes.
enjoy the weekend