Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sky Collage


I made this collage in February, but haven't shared it with you yet. Since I don't have any quilting things to show you, I thought I would show it to you. I take a lot of these types of sky pictures.

This collage is unusual in that all of these pictures were taken on the same day, in the same twenty minute period.  It was a beautiful day, and it wasn't until the way home that I noticed the dark gloomy clouds.

It was all a matter of perspective. You could choose what kind of day you were having by choosing what part of the sky to look at.

5 comments:

June D said...

The same day? I'll check and see if we get the same variety here! I should be looking up and out more often! : )

Allie said...

There is quite a lesson there, my dear, GREAT collage!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Great collage! We too have 'four seasons in one day' over here in NZ, it pays to look up occasionally doesn't it :)

Sandra Walker said...

So interesting. I, too, pay attention to the sky and the clouds and the play of light...I especially like "you could choose what kind of day you were having".

Kaja said...

I'm glad you shared these: such a good idea to take several shots in a small time period, it really emphasises how fast the weather can change.