Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Favorite May Photos


This photo was taken the day I went to see Material Pulses and went through Bicentennial Park.  This is a memorial I passed along the way.


See the brick in the background? This is a historic area, and the streets are made out of brick.



The two photos above were taken the day June came to see me.  She was in Ohio and drove up to have lunch with me in German Village. It was a lot of fun to meet a fellow quilter.





I didn't think you would be able to recognize my blog without some gratuitous sky pictures. I took a short working trip to Chicago. I brought even more work for me to do now that I am back.

3 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Lovely pics - I think I want a brick path at the new house, love that look!~

Kaja said...

I've seen cobbles before but not brick on the road, though lots of people do it on their driveways here. The ants love it. I like your sky from the sky pictures.

June D said...

Was a great afternoon! You took some nice pictures too!

: )