Thursday, September 6, 2018

Prize ATCs

A few weeks ago, I announced that it was my Blogiversary and I would send a prize to a winner who wrote a comment on the post by August 30. That date has come and gone, and I have decided to send a prize to everyone who commented on that post.  I have emailed all of them to let them know they have won.

Here are the ATCs I created. I chose a beautiful fabric and quilted it on some Krafttex. Then I cut them up to size and individually decorated them, using pictures of quilts and words from a Connecting Threads catalog and a brochure from the LQS. That background fabric was hard to coverup, but I forced myself since the quilts and words were pretty too. I added some embellishments here and there.














7 comments:

Kyle said...

Very creative!!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

I love how you have made these up, very creative!

Julie said...

What a great idea! I think we need to mark our celebrations more than we do sometimes. Kind and thoughtful of you to reach out to so many, and share your joy. Happy Blogiversary!

Allie said...

I love them all - very creative, and very uplifting! I will treasure mine!!

Emily said...

These are so fun and you are so generous to spread your talents to so many commenters! I feel a little dumb asking this, but what does ATC stand for?

Kate said...

They all turned out beautifully! Congrats again on 10 years of blogging! Thank you for deciding to send out several.

Barb said...

I just got mine...thanks so much, it is adorable.