Sunday, May 9, 2021

2021: Weeks 19 of 15 Minutes to Stitch


 

2021:  Weeks 19 of 15 Minutes to Stitch


This week, I put together the rooftop blocks to make the Almafi Coast quilt top. The top is put together, but I still need to add sashing to two of the sides. 

I bought some pool noodles because I have heard good things about using them to layer quilts and I want to layer and baste the Quote quilt.


15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 129 out of 129 days
Success rate  = 100%
 



Linked with:

15 Minutes to Stitch

 

3 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I've heard pool noodles work well too... looking forward to hearing what you think! You're doing well with your stitching...xx

dq said...

Holy Cow you 100%er you! I am super impressed for you to get this far without missing a day. I will be browsing to see all that you have been achieving.

Kate said...

You've got great metrics up to week 20, much better than mine. Hope last week and this week have been as good.