The month is coming to a close, and I am trying to finish up things so I can have a good report for my One Monthly Goal. To do that, I have been binding the Adinkra quilt. It takes me a good four or five days to bind a quilt, so I am always amazed when other people finish it in one day. I guess I am slow because I have to check each stitch to make sure the needle isn't going through the front of the quilt.
I have been keeping track of how many days I quilt at least 15 minutes a day. Here's my recap for this week.
Days with stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days with stitching this month: 28 out of 28
Days with stitching this year: 28 out of 28
Success Rate: 100%
Woo hoo! And this week, I made sure I didn't have any stretching of any rules. I truly stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week, and usually quite a bit more. I have also been trying to spend a few minutes a day cleaning my sewing room. It is difficult because there is so much temptation to start new projects or work on other existing projects. Having been very productive this week, I think I was way too ambitious with my quarterly goals. I guess they were meant to be far reaching.
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts<>
>P.S. Marti showed her progress with such a pretty picture so I made my own. Thanks for the idea Marti!
I didn't use an app though, just an Excel spreadsheet. I decided to keep the data about the days of the week I worked so that I can see if some days are better sewing days than others. I know weekends will be better, but I was surprised that I missed a Thursday.