Sunday, January 6, 2019

15 Minutes to Stitch 2019

My original plan was to change my blog posts to Monday so I can show you 7 days of stitching this week, but Sundays are really a better day to do this, both for me, and for the other people on this challenge, so here goes this week's numbers.

 

15 Minute to Stitch Challenge: 

This week, I spent a lot of time cutting up pieces - for Sunlight in Winter and for the ATC holder. Earlier in the week, I also did some quilting on the drunkard path quilt. Today, I worked on a pieced border for the rail fence quilt so I can be finished in February. Once again, I am jumping back and forth from the precise piecing of the first two quilts into the improv rail fence.

15 Minute sessions of stitching this week:  6 out of 6
15 Minute sessions of stitching this year:  6 out of 6 sessions
Success Rate: 100%

Linked to:
15 Minutes to Stitch

4 comments:

dq said...

Yay! 100%! Me too.

Allie said...

Can't get better than 100%, yay!!

Kate said...

Your off to a good start in 2019 with finding time to stitch. Thank you for being a part of 15 minutes to stitch in 2018. Looking forward to cheering you on this year.

Susan said...

Congratulations on 100%. I do it on Monday. And I don't count Sunday at all, because that wouldn't be useful to me, since I don't ever sew on Sunday. I think you can make it whatever works best for you.