Monday, February 18, 2019

Crazy Seasons Mystery Quilt






When I was making this Life of Plenty quilt, or thereabouts, I learned about a quilt called Wool Crazy which is a primitive quilt made with wool applique. It is so beautiful and so tempting.  I didn't get the pattern because I had so many other quilts I needed to make first, like finishing Life of Plenty.

Now, a bunch of quilt shops are offering a crazy quilt with wool applique, and they are offering the pattern for free!  Go to Farmhouse Threads for the link to these shops and the schedule. It started on January 15 but the patterns are still available, so get them while you can! There is also a lovely blog post that shows Stitch Meditations that is very tempting as well.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Well, this assortment of vibrant blocks certainly looks interesting!!

Kate said...

Oooh pretty! Lots of beautiful colors!