Monday, April 3, 2023

Quilt Reveal: Boundless





Here is the formal introduction of Boundless. This quilt was started as a part of the Dust Off An Old Book blog hop. I started almost a month before my post day, but I ran out of time. I presented an unfinished quilt on my blog hop day.

I started with a jelly roll, some background fabric, and the book 100 Quilts. Although I could make a bigger quilt, I wanted to have a quilt that is a good size for my rotating display behind my couch.

I added some applique in the diamonds because it was a a fast and easy quilt to make and I wasn't finished working on it. It adds a little extra to make my quilt a little different.

 

Since I like to put interesting dates on quilts, when I realized it was April 1st, I decided to make a little push to get it done on 4/1/23.

 

7 comments:

Kate said...

Very nicely done. I love the applique in the white spaces and your narrow red border between the white. Congrats on a lovely finish.

Kyle said...

Love what you did with your blog challenge. That little bit of applique really added a spark of interest. I think you met the challenge!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

What a pretty little quilt that turned out to be. The back is great too. The applique added a lot to the whole design too. It looks like your helper likes it too.

Robin said...

Such a sweet quilt. I love the applique and who doesn't like red? Nice finish and it looks like you're not the only one who will enjoy it.

Quilting Babcia said...

The applique really takes this quilt to another level of loveliness. Great job!

Joyful Quilter said...

The fleur-de-lis is the perfect accent! Miss Zoey is also a very cute accent.

Tanya said...

That is really lovely. I love the applique in the diamonds!