Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Art Everyday


I've been thinking about Art Everyday Month, trying to think of what artsy thing I could do for a whole month. I think the basic plan is to add something to my crazy quilt everyday. This will keep the project manageable, since I don't actually have to finish anything everyday, or even this month. And it will get an old UFO moving along.

But there is also something about starting a new project. Especially the projects which aren't very practical for me. I've seen many bag tutorials, and many times I wanted to do one, but I have more than enough bags as it is, and I'm not sure my friends or family members would need one either. I decided to let this Art Everyday Month serve as an excuse to make a bag. After all, it is art, and doesn't have to have a practical purpose. I am using the tutorial from Rachel at P.S. I Quilt.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Good for you! I love those fabrics together in your pic.