Thursday, March 10, 2011

March BOM


I have finished the March Thangles Block of the Month.  These sweet and simple blocks are looking great.  I had some new friends look at my blog and they were impressed with them - the color and the pattern.  It seems strange because they are so simple that I don't think they are deserving of that type of attention.  I didn't tell them that though, and they are nice in their own way.  And they do each have 13 pieces each.


But I did come home and look over my Jane Stickle blocks and am making another one.  I have 66 blocks done, and I have considered making other blocks from the many block programs going around blogland lately.  I have been very distracted by all the different beautiful blocks and quilts out there, and making a few blocks might get it out of my system so I can get focused on finishing those things I have already started.

4 comments:

Allie said...

The blocks are great! But 13 pieces, sigh. I know what you mean about so much inspiration -it tends to paralyze me, don't know what to start first!

Barb said...

nice little blocks.
66 DJ blocks done - good for you!!
I have a DJ quilt posted on my blog today and it's a beauty

Teodo said...

66 DJ blocks done......I only 7.
ciao ciao

Ivory Spring said...

Those blocks are simple and sweet! :)

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Good luck!