Saturday, August 31, 2019

My Favorite August Photos

I haven't been carrying around my camera lately, so my photos for this year are limited in terms of variety.  I have already shown you most of the best ones throughout the month, but there are a few left, and while they are pretty common for me, they are probably not common in your part of your world. Plus, I like looking at the summer pictures on my blog when it is wintertime.

It was a dry summer so there weren't a lot of blooms.  Besides quilts, the passion flowers that grow profusely in my yard and Zeus were the main subjects of my photos this month.







Linked with:
Wandering Camera

7 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have never seen a passion flower so your photos of them are very intriguing to me.

Kaja said...

I've got a passionflower too, but my flowers are way behind yours, only just starting to look good now.

dutchcomfort said...

Beautiful photo’s! We have a very small city garden, but due to the dry and warm summer we didn’t have much flowers, but a lot of critters instead!

Kate said...

Love the photo ops with the bees. Very nice photos.

cspoonquilt said...

Aren't those passion flowers amazing! I sometimes think 'this is what a flower would look like if it was from another planet (if they had flowers?!)' great pix and I love the bees! Your dog id cute too! cheers!

Robin said...

Gorgeous flowers, like something out of Dr. Seuss only better.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

What an interesting looking flower. I have never seen it in person. Thanks for sharing the photos with us. Zeus looks quite happy to get all the camera attention :)

Thank You so much for linking up on Wandering Camera!
-Soma