I finished another quilt for the Project Quilting theme of Ombre. I didn't think I had any ombre fabric and was thinking about creating my own, but I was hesitant to dig out so much fabric. I then thought about just skipping this challenge.
But then I remembered that the fabric I stole from the Glitter quilt for the Al-Buraq quilt was an ombre. So I stole some more. I love that I can make this quilt with only two pieces, and it was very quick and easy to make.
I woke up early and turned on the computer to get started on the day. I queued up some videos to watch while I had breakfast, but Zoey reminded me that I needed to get up and make the quilt.
So I made the quilt and was able to finish the quilt before noon, way before the deadline of 1 pm eastern, thinking I had plenty of time to upload the photos and post it on the blog and submit it for the challenge.
So I made my breakfast and started uploading the photos. And watch the videos I had queued up.
Zoey went outside so she couldn't remind me that I needed to submit the entry to the challenge. oops. Missed the challenge deadline because I lost track of time.
2 comments:
Ahhh, too bad you missed the deadline. Your butterfly is really pretty, perfect fabric. I also really like the print you chose for the background.
A wonderful challenge finish. Very pretty! Sorry you missed the deadline.
Post a Comment