Sunday, September 5, 2010
I finished quilting the first of three Quilt for Kids I have remaining. I'm going to take the backing and pull it to the front to bind. This is the first time I've done this, so wish me luck!
The photo is of my Moldy Cheese quilt. The pattern is drafted by Lori and she called it Cheese and Crackers. I changed it a lot, because I put in the little green squares without organizing them by colors, I took out the half blocks and added a row of checkerboard for a border. I am hand quilting it. I think I am going to quilt sunflowers in the cheddar, so even though the quilt is nicknamed Moldy Cheese, it might have a more pleasant formal name.