Friday, October 1, 2010
I found this in one of my scrap boxes. The flower and the vase was already made, and I had abandoned it because of my failed attempt of using fabric paint. Yes, there is a jingle bell on the flower. I was originally trying to put something over the paint to cover it up. I could either throw it away or finish it. Since I was in the "anything works" mode for the rail fence, I grabbed a few fabric scraps to finish it off. I was a little bit more selective than the rail fence, but not by much. Whatever my first idea was, that's what I did. No debate. No worries.
It is 9" x 11". I am going to add this post to AmyLou's Sew and Tell Friday.