Friday, March 10, 2017
Part 13 Finished Life of Plenty
I finished Part 13 of Life of Plenty. As you can see, I did not cut out the pattern and make templates - I simply eyeballed them to cut them out. This fabric comes from many different quilts. The brown in the center of the flowers was used in 1857. The green and orange leaves were used in Lansing Leaves. The stems are from the Glitter block. The mottled spool has been used in many different projects. The green spool was used in a project long ago - maybe Dear Jane. The orange flower is also old - maybe Moonflower.
Unfortunately none of these other quilts are finished, but maybe someday.