Sunday, March 26, 2017

Part 5 A Life of Plenty


Part 5 of A Life of Plenty is finished. I have also started trimming the blocks and putting them together, even though there is one more block to do.  There is also one block I plan on replacing, so I will have to decide on what kind of block I want, and make that.

The leaves use the same fabric as the other blocks I have made lately, but the orange flower fabric is a new fabric I cut up.  The beige center fabric was used for Rey's face in the Star Wars quilt.


Here are some of the blocks together, so you can see how they look together. I've lost a house block. Hopefully, I will find it soon. Otherwise, I will just make a new one, and put the other house in the orphan block box when I find it.

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love the happy look of these wonderful blocks. I bet you dont find the lost block until you've made a new one. That's what happens to me.

Tanya said...

This is going to be a fantastic quilt! I love all the colors that you are using. By the end you will be a pro at needleturn appliqué!

Kaja said...

I love these blocks - it's going to be fantastic. I lose blocks too and usually end up making another before I find the original one.