Monday, January 22, 2018

A Whole Lot of Stitching Going On


I was so busy stitching, that I didn't have time to update my progress!

Days with stitching this week:  7 out of 7
Days with stitching this month:  21 out of 21
Days with stitching this year:  21 out of 21
Success rate:  100% 

On Thursday, I wasn't in the mood for stitching, but since I stitched more than 30 minutes every other day, I am going to go ahead and give myself credit for Thursday.  Actually, I was in the mood for stitching - I wanted to start a new crazy quilt, but since I already have two crazy quilt UFOs, I decided that I should probably get bonus points for not starting a new quilt on Thursday. 

I did start a couple of new quilts yesterday though.  I joined a quilt swap, and decided to make two similar quilts. Sometimes it is difficult to give away something if it is successful. And if it isn't successful, having two will give me a way to have a backup, which hopefully is more successful.

The eye candy picture shows the progress on the binding of the Adinkra quilt.  I was handstitching it down while watching Victoria.

Linked to:
Oh Scrap! I made sure you could see the backing on this quilt so you could see I am using blue!
15 Minutes to Stitch

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely fabulous! You are on a roll big time and they are beautiful!!!

Kate said...

It's always a good week when you can work in more than just 15 minutes. Hope you have as productive a week this week. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Amazing success rate! I can't wait to see that quilt finished - it's just gorgeous.

June D said...

Terrific progress and stats.