Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Photos

It's that time of the month when I look into the pictures I took during the month and choose my favorites of the ones I haven't shown you yet.  I have five favorites for the month of August.


The rabbit is enjoying the shade.  Zeus and I really appreciate these little spots of shade during our walks this summer.


I love how the background is all black in this picture to really highlight the beautiful plant.


I had to include sky pictures, otherwise you wouldn't recognize my blog.


Another sky picture. Love the moodiness of this one with the birds on the rooftop.


This one represents all the zinnia pictures I took this month. The majority of my photos this month were of zinnias.

Linked to Wandering Camera September Linky Party.  Be sure to click on the link to see all the gorgeous photos there.

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like the birds on the roof and the zinnia photo too. I need to do some close up shots of my zinnias. There is one that is totally different than the rest.

Denise :) said...

All of your photos were great choices! The rabbits up at the camp skitter at the first sign of humanity, so it's hard to capture a photo of them! Your coleus is pretty -- vibrant colors! I'm a cloud enthusiast, too. The 'moody' one with the bird silhouettes is great! Very prim! And zinnias -- who doesn't love them? They're such happy flowers; you can't help but smile when you see them!! :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful - many of those color combos would make a great quilt right???

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a beautiful selection :)

June D said...

Great choices to share.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful! Love the leaf photo. Thank you so much again for linking up on Wandering Camera.

-Soma