Saturday, June 3, 2017

May Pictures

It is that time of the month when I go into the folder and pick my favorites of the photos I took last month.  Here are my favorite May pictures.


I really like the texture of this tree stump, and have enjoyed watching it deteriorate over time.


 Election Day. The flag looks like it is drooping, but the reflection looks like it is flying proudly.


Requisite sky picture.


I decided I didn't have to limit myself to one sky picture.


I took lots of pictures of the clematis flowers in my backyard.


 I decided I didn't have to limit myself to one favorite clematis picture.


These remind me of fireworks, especially with the dark background.

Stay tuned. Next time I will show quilt blocks.

9 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The Clematis blooms are so spectacular!

Saira said...

Awesome pics!

Marle said...

You have so awesome pics! The pic of the flag is funny!

Paulette said...

During my walk today, my eye was drawn to a similar decomposing stump. So fun to see the beauty of not only the bright flowers but also things in another state of being. Enjoyed your pictures!

Allie-oops Designs said...

That flag picture is AMAZING - and I love the clematis photos!!!

Karen said...

You certainly have a way with a camera. The flower pictures are beautiful.

Kaja said...

Great shots of your clematis, especially the second one.

June D said...

Wonderful monthly project!

sunny said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!