Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Dust off a quilt book blog hop coming soon!

Dust off a quilt book blog hop coming soon!

Dust off a quilt book blog hop

Bea Lee at Beaquilter hosting a blog hop in February called “Dust off a Quilt Book” Blog hop. The idea is to find an old (to you) quilt book on your shelf and make something from it, it can just be that you’re inspired by it or that you make just a block from it and turn it into a small quilt or bag or mug rug, it’s really up to the individual blogger. I figured I would go ahead and share the lineup with you so you know I am official, and since I am busy making the triangles so I can show you my project on my allotted day, Tuesday. The lineup is listed on Bea's blog post.

There are a lot of books that are getting dusted off, so you might want to take your allergy medicine or put on your dust mask and be prepared.



I also wanted to share this fun video with you. You might see me making some faces this year!


Today, I am appreciating bloggers and blog hops to keep me inspired and motivated to quilt.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Inspiring video :)

Nancy said...

Ohh, I love your tree photo. And the blog hop looks fun. I thought about participating but I really need to stay focused on finishing some things before starting more. (We'll see how successful/unsuccessful I am with that!)

Allie said...

I'd have to wear a hazmat suit before I pulled out my books - I can't remember when I last looked at one!!!!