Let's see if I can show 365 Days of Appreciation. I thought about finding just one thing to appreciate, so I would have enough throughout the year, but I have decided that there is nothing wrong with appreciating more than one thing a day, and nothing wrong with appreciating the same thing more than once.
Day 1I already missed posting yesterday, but yesterday, I appreciated:
- Zeus - he keeps me on schedule and makes sure I get my exercise every day and that I eat on time.
- Day Off - I appreciated having a day off to start following my resolutions - not that I made any, but I did try to clean, exercise and eat healthy.
Day 2:Today, I appreciate the people who work in the background and magically make my life more convenient:
- The mail carrier who brings me my mail every day. I especially like that she brought me my Shutterfly calendar today. I'll show you the calendar tomorrow when the sun is out when I can take better pictures of it.
- The Shutterfly who printed my order, and the people who told me about the free calendar.
- The people who bring the electricity and the internet so I could order the calendar and share it with you.
- The people who picked up the yard trash, the recycling and the trash. The schedule motivates me to fill up those cans and my house is better for it.