Monday, January 11, 2016

2 Rows of Circles Done

To reward myself for finishing my Awards Banquet quilt (nope it isn't done yet), I made an award circle.The background is leftover from the backing of Awards Banquet.


And this panda showed up. It is the 42th circle, which means that I have finished six weeks worth of circles.


I plan to sew them together in rows of 21.But because of my larger embroidery circle, I decided to sew two sets. I didn't want to add an extension all the way down the left circles just to make these circles fit with the right side, knowing that there will be other larger blocks added along the way. This is the left side.



This is the right side which will be added once I add a large circle or two to the left side. Of course, it is easier to photograph when the rows aren't so long.


Two rows finished!

5 comments:

Lara B. said...

You are making great progress Shasta and it looks like you are having great fun too! I love how whimsical and creative your circles are!

June D said...

Now I understand what you meant about the long rows and photographing the circles. You've found a good solution. What an accomplishment to have so many done! : )

Lisa J. said...

More great circles. I love that panda .

Ann said...

So many unique ideas and interpretations. I love your use of colors and stitches, too. Thanks so much for sharing these inspiring blocks.

Tanya said...

Love your rows of circles! So bright and cheering! All the different styles are amazing.