Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shuffling Paper


When I showed my photo of a stack of paper from the end of our project last year, and said something to the effect that "there is more", I'm not sure people fully understood the extent of the "more." So here is a bigger stack, and yet again, I have to say there is more, and hopefully this time you will have a better understanding of "more." This is probably a third of the total of actual paper.

It may be hard to believe when looking at these big stacks that most of the work on this project is actually done on the computer and not printed at all.  The paper is just the reference material.

I have been looking at this paper nonstop pretty much all month, stopping only to come home to shower and sleep.

I have been missing quilting, but I managed to catch the C&T clearance sale.  Normally, I wouldn't buy the books, because even though the prices are quite low, the shipping would add to the price, but I needed a quilting fix, and I bought a stack of books.  Since I didn't have time to look at the books, I could dream about getting them in the mail and wallowing in quilty goodness.  It worked out quite perfectly, because I received the box in the mail after the project was completed.

I haven't had a lot of time to write on HubPages either, and only wrote a few hubs.  One you may be interested in reading is 10 Great Ways to Learn How to Quilt.  I thought it would be useful for people who didn't have family members or others around that knew how to quilt.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh. My. Word. That is a LOT of paper - no wonder you haven't been around, girl! I've missed you! Enjoy your new books!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness is right! All that paper makes me groan just looking at it! I sure hope you will make a dent and be able to do some sewing soon. Miss you. How is Sushi?

Alyssa said...

I'm amaze that you can still manage to take a shower and sleep. That's a whole lot of stack of paper-you just beat Wonderwoman, dear. :D

---------------
colorado springs divorce attorney