I had a fabulous arty week. I have finished five 8" x10"paintings so far, all based on quilt blocks. I have five more blank canvases to make for this series. I will use bigger canvases for the next series.
I found out that my video problems with Youtube had to do with system upgrades, internet speed, and low battery and not really a bug in any software. I am getting better with the software although the things I want to do is much harder to do than talking head videos.
15 Minutes to Stitch Week 33
I did start quilting though. I am making a quilt based on the index card portraits I have been making. The blocks will finish at 3x5 to match the size of the index cards. I am having fun with these, with fusible applique, but the pieces for the facial features are so fiddly.
It is taking time to make this since I am also recording my process so I can make a Youtube video out of it.