Sunday, March 17, 2024

Upcoming Blog Hop and Upcoming Videos


 

The "Give it a Whirl" blog hop, hosted by Carol Swift starts on Monday. There is a big group of participants and we have been spinning around getting our projects done to share with all of you.

Check it out, I'm sure your head will be spinning from all the fun! The pinwheels are sprinkling happiness throughout blogland.

I will see you on Thursday the 21st!

MARCH 18

 

Just Let Me Quilt (our wonderful hostess)

Quilted Snail

Pattern Princess

Days Filled With Joy

Quilted Delights

A Quiltery

Bumbleberry Stitches

MARCH 19

 

Selina Quilts

Inflorescence

Words & Stitches

Quilting Between The Rails

Sew Many Yarns

Vroomans Quilts

 

MARCH 20

 

Quilting Gail

Just Sew Quilter

Karrin’s Crazy World

Scrapdash

Time 4 Stitchn

 

MARCH 21

MooseStashQuilting

Ms P Designs USA

Songbird Designs

Beaquilter

High Road Quilter (that's me!)

Kathy's Kwilts and More

Homespun Hannah's Blog




15 Minutes to Stitch 2024



I have been quilting every day this year. This week I have been alternating between the pinwheel quilt and the pajamas lap quilt. 

15 minute days this week --7 out of 7 days
15 minute days this year -- 77 out of 77 days
Success rate  = 100%


YouTube


On YouTube this week, I recorded videos for both quilts. For the pajamas quilt, I made a tutorial for how to make a quilt with blocks that are on point, but my microphone has malfunctioned, and I didn't check it since it generally works, so I have many videos without sound. I thought I had forgotten to turn on the microphone so I recorded it again. But apparently it is the microphone's fault. Replacing the battery didn't help.

I was getting so frustrated and running out of time so I switched tracks and recorded a video about quilts that are already finished. I am hoping to have some videos ready to go for these types of situations, but so far I haven't been able to get that far ahead.

In today's video, I showed my two Drunkard's Path quilts. I had lots of photos and videos already ready for these quilts so that worked out much better. 



1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done so well this year on the stitching front! It's even more impressive as you've added the Youtube filming to your schedule. Hope you can get the microphone situation all worked out.