Thursday, May 18, 2017

April Pictures

I don't have anything exciting to say, but I didn't want you to feel abandoned, so here are some pictures. I've been working and haven't had much quilting time. I decided to give you pictures from April since I haven't shown those yet. Most of these are pretty nature springtime shots.


Love the beautiful white flowers against the blue sky background.


I like how the flowers are overtaking the bare tree in the background.


I like the texture of the tree.  There are lots of heart shapes in there.


This is from an art show. This is a miniature bedroom.  All those tiny books are made by hand.


This is a shot from above so you can see all the petals that fell on the ground.



4 comments:

Susan Zutautas said...

Beautiful Spring photos!

Tanya said...

That sure looks like a regular size bedroom to me!

Kaja said...

I love your first picture with just the white blossom and the blue sky - stunning. That bedroom is cool - I'd never have guessed it was a model.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Beautiful pictures - I can't believe I didn't get out and get any this year. Now I'm kicking myself, lol!