Monday, November 22, 2021

2021: Week 47 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 




2021:  Week 47 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

It's been busy at work while we gear up to meet with the customers. I am hosting the Thanksgiving gathering this year, so I have been spending time getting ready for them. This means that there hasn't been a lot of sewing, but I did have all those loose pieces I needed to press for the October house mini quilt. I decided that it would be better for me to go ahead and lay them out and press them down instead of leaving all these little fused pieces all loose. 

It took two sessions to put it together, and now I will put it away until after the gathering.


15 minute days this week --2 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 272 out of 325 days
Success rate  = 84%
 
 

Linked with:



15 Minutes to Stitch

 

 
I took the photos when it was dark outside, but I wanted to keep a record of my progress.

6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You have been busy and achieved great progress. I love your house! A light in every window, there must be a party on!

Joyful Quilter said...

I LOVE the house! Looks like a lot of little mini pieces, but the detail is wonderful. I think my fav is the graveyard in the back.

Kim said...

That is a fabulous house! Love all those windows and the full moon is a beauty.

Kyle said...

Wonderful detail in your house block. The postage stamp pieces keep coming together. Love all the colors.

Tanya said...

That's a great spooky house!

Kate said...

Oooh, that house is really cool. Hope your Thanksgiving went well. Hopefully you got in a bit more stitching time this week. It's hard when there is a lot going on at work.