Monday, February 19, 2024

It Moose Be Love Bloghop


 The bloghop starts today. I'll be back on Thursday to show you my project! Mark your calendars and I'll see you Thursday!


Monday February 19

MooseStashQuilting

Pattern Princess

Karrins Crazy World

Quilted Snail

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

Tuesday February 20

A Quiltery-For the Love of Geese

Quilting Gail

Quilted Delights

Words & Stitches

VroomansQuilts

Kathy’s Kwilts and More

Wednesday February 21

Selena Quilts

BeaQuilter

Ms P Designs USA

Kathleen McMusing

Days Filled with Joy

Thursday February 22

Just Let Me Quilt

Inflorescence

High Road Quilter (that's me!)

Just Sew Quilter

Scrapdash


2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love all the options you have using HSTs. The colors and fabrics are so pretty in this piece.

Victoria Pietz said...

That fabric really does go together. Good thing it landed together when you were organizing your fabric. The random nature of the fabric with the hourglass design is fun.