In less than a week, I have finished the red and white Infinity quilt. I used a faux piped binding tutorial to add a little zing. I had some difficulty in getting the two end pieces to line up right, and after a few tries I decided it was close enough. I am happy with it, although I probably should take it out the last seam and do a better job of turning over and securing the binding. I hadn't thought about the binding when making the rounds of the quilt, and hated to lose a whole round with the binding.
It finishes at 9" x 9 3/4". Here's how it looks on my wall.
I especially like the zing the diagonals make when looking at it from the computer chair.
Here's the label. I was going to make a small courthouse square, but I decided to mimic the "infinity" stripes. I should have used a fabric pen instead of a sharpie, but at least the info is there!
The red and white fabric has been used in this flag quilt which I made in 2010.
It has also been used in this spiderweb quilt, which is still unfinished. I have it pinned to some gray fabric, but I have now decided that red or white would be a better option.
Hopefully this quilt will be finished this year.