Sunday, October 29, 2017

September Favorite Pictures

Here are my favorite pictures for the month of September.  I've shown you several in my newsy posts, but here are the ones you haven't seen.


I made several trips to a cemetery this month.


One of the only plants that came up from my big batch of expired seeds I threw in this bed. This was after a rain. If you look carefully, you can see the water droplets.


The end of summer means a lot of the flowers are gone. I like the spikes this one left.


But there is still beauty left in what remains.


 This flower has had a life well lived.


The space by the sewing macine is Zeus's nap spot, not a design floor. Any fabric on the floor becomes his bedding. The bag on the top right has fabric for new curtains for the bedrooms.


This one was also taken at the cemetery. By the time I looked up and decided to take a picture of the plane, it was right above me.

I was planning on showing you my September favorite pictures earlier this month, but didn't get around to it. I figure better now than never. Let's see how long it takes to show you the October pictures.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think it was worth it to throw the expired seeds in the bed for that one beautiful plant.