Sunday, July 18, 2021

2021: Week 28 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 

My work has slowed down substantially this week and ongoing so I have had more time for quilting. I worked on all three of my current projects. 

Here is the ABC block of the month quilt designed by Julie Porter. I am using fusible applique even though I enjoyed using needle turn applique on Life of Plenty. I have a lot of quilts on my list I want to finish.  I still need to add the embroidery and will secure the applique with the quilting. And make the other blocks that have already been released.


I added some blue strips to the red and white quilt to see how they would look. Uggh,

I also added more quilting to the Quote Quilt. I lied to you (and myself) when I told you I was half way done. With all the embellishments, I can't go in a predictable ways, like rows and my estimate was way off. I don't think I am yet at half way even though I added more.

2021:  Week 28 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 


I worked on three quilts - the Quote Quilt, the red and white Op Art quilt and the ABC quilt.


15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 177 out of 192 days
Success rate  = 92%
 



Linked with:

15 Minutes to Stitch

 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Ooh. I like the blue on your red and white quilt!