I pulled up my quilting spreadsheet to add the finish of the Quote Quilt. I also needed to add the two quilts I started right before I finished.
I have modified the chart from the one I showed you at the beginning of the year. This one has cumulative numbers instead of annual ones. The starts and finishes are getting farther and farther apart, but just slightly.
This is the one I showed at the beginning of the year. It shows better how I did in any particular year, but makes it harder to see the overall progress.
I would like to say that I will be able to get more finishes to make the charts look more positive, but I will be busy working the rest of this year, so I don't know how much time I will have.