Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Better Quilt Chart

 

I pulled up my quilting spreadsheet to add the finish of the Quote Quilt. I also needed to add the two quilts I started right before I finished. 

I have modified the chart from the one I showed you at the beginning of the year. This one has cumulative numbers instead of annual ones. The starts and finishes are getting farther and farther apart, but just slightly.

This is the one I showed at the beginning of the year. It shows better how I did in any particular year, but makes it harder to see the overall progress.

I would like to say that I will be able to get more finishes to make the charts look more positive, but I will be busy working the rest of this year, so I don't know how much time I will have.

5 comments:

Robin said...

The important thing is that you have finishes. If I charted mine, the starts and finishes would be much farther apart so I think you're doing great.

Kim said...

Wow, you keep a spreadsheet of all your quilt starts and finishes. I have never thought of doing this.

Ann said...

I think you need both. There will be a few years you finish as many or more than you start. That will only show up on the annual chart. Cumulatively, we are always behind our starts.

Queeniepatch said...

It all looks very professional to me. I have never made a graph like this, but enjoy using squared note paper to keep track of my quilting progress.
Keep up the good work.

Kaja said...

That's a more interesting chart than most of the ones I see these days, and an interesting idea.