Tuesday, April 26, 2022

2022: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 17

 

 Work has been really busy and I have only managed to eek out small amounts of time to make my mini quilt of the month. It is truly taking a month to make it.

2022: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 17




I know you have seen this photo before while you wait for a big reveal.  I have been enjoying making this peacock mini quilt, so like last week, I didn't have any trouble finding tiny bits of time to sew every day to work on it. Last week, I added some applique in the background. During week 17, I chose to add some bling to add to it, and quilted the piece.

15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 108 out of 114 days
Success rate  = 95%

Linked with:



15 Minutes to Stitch

3 comments:

Rose said...

You are doing so good on the 15 minute thing. I still love that peacock.

Kim said...

Love your little peacock mini, Shasta. The tail/feathers are fabulous!

Queeniepatch said...

I bought a set of those clips at the quilt show I went to recently. They are really nice to use as I have a tendency to prick myself when I use pins.