Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crazy Quilts - NQA

These are more pictures from the NQA convention. I was in a crazy quilt mood that weekend. Note my very loose definition of crazy quilt. I don't like to compartmentalize things.


This one was from the little quilt auction. I like how all those flanges add dimensionality and look like logs.



This one was a regular part of the show. There are lots and lots of buttons on this one, making my mother regret getting rid of all the shirts.















This one is from a booth from a crazy quilt guild. They are going to sell all the quilts in the booth later this year. If you want details, let me know right away, and I will find it for you.




This one is also from the crazy quilt booth.













More of the quilts in the crazy quilt booth. It was jammed packed floor to ceiling of all sorts of beautiful quilts.









This one was part of the show, maybe in the red and white special exhibit.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

That crazy quilt booth was filled with contest entries for a fund raiser put on by
http://www.allianceforamericanquilts.org/
It is so exciting to get to see some of the entries!
Thanks so much for posting them..;-)