Tuesday, October 18, 2011

List of Quilting Magazines





As I said in an earlier post, I have been madly writing articles.  Since most of the articles are ghost written, I can't share them with you, I have also created a space where I can write articles on my own.  I thought you might be interested in the most recent one I wrote - it is a listing of quilting magazines. I will be writing additional quilting articles in the future.  Most of them will start with the basics - like the ones I recently posted on this blog. I think that my readers are experienced quilters, though, and hub pages will be a better home for them. I will let you know when I write others that might interest you. But in the meantime, you might want to keep an eye on the listing of recent hub pages I have written in the sidebar. You may be interested in the other topics I write about as well.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Good for you - on my way over to read it!