Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stripping with Denim

make an avatar
Denim strips

I am sorry it has been so long since I wrote in here.  I entered a challenge on HubPages to write 100 articles in 30 days, and that has been very challenging. It has taken me a lot longer than I thought it would have.  You can see my articles on Millionaire Tips,Hubpages.com you are interested.

I continue to go to the weaving class, we skipped another one because my sister was going to chaperone at a camp, and I didn't want to get too ahead of her.  I have been cutting my old jeans into denim strips to weave.  Unfortunately, I made several errors in the threading process, so this week I had to re-do a bunch of it. I still have to redo some more things when I go next week. Having a loom is supposed to make things easier, but I am not sure it wouldn't have been faster to weave manually.  I am sure once I stop making the mistakes, it will go faster.

I have to cut up a lot more jeans too.  We had Thanksgiving off, and I felt I would have a lot of time to cut strips in those two weeks, but somehow time got away from me and I didn't cut any!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I can't imagine doing all that cutting with denim...but you go girl!