Saturday, March 24, 2018

Prize Winner!

I won a charm pack from Brooke at Silly Mama Quilts. Seriously you should go visit her because she has these drawings for prizes quite often, and all you have to do is comment.



This is such a sweet fabric with cute little motifs. I am going to have to find something very special to do with this. I am thinking of Kathleen Tracy's small quilts.

 
When I got the package though, I found that she had included a lot of other beautiful goodies in the package.  There is a cute pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. 


There are beautiful pink and orange fabric scraps. I may use these right away with my bonus HSTs from Ringo Lake.


There are also cute little buttons, a star pattern, a beautiful fabric ribbon.  Thank you so much Brooke!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

What a nice win. Can't wait to see what you use the charm squares for. Hugs

Allie-oops Designs said...

Gosh that's a lovely win - enjoy!!!

Tanya said...

How nice! It is always fun to get/buy/win new fabric but the challenge is always figuring out how to use it.