Sunday, February 9, 2020

My Quilting Week


Once a month, if I get around to it, I share my favorite pictures I took during the month. Winter is not a good picture taking season for me, but I did manage to get a few. These are my favorite pictures in January. 



2020:  Week 6 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 

My stitching week consisted of making the hearts quilt I showed in my last post. I made two blocks for the shirts quilt. I need to make just two more before the row will be finished. I also cut some fabric and started on the quilt I am going to show you in March for the Dust Off an Old Book blog hop. I tend to start projects as soon as I know about them instead of waiting until close to the deadline, because I know how life changes can waylay the best of plans.


15 minute days this week -- 7 out of 7 days
15 minute days this year -- 7 out of 40 days
Success rate  = 100%


Linked with:
Life in Pieces: 15 Minutes to Stitch

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love photos of the birds on the wires.

Kate said...

You had a pretty productive week. I agree it's hard to get good winter shots, unless you've got snow or ice. But other than photography purposes, I just as soon avoid those two weather conditions. Happy stitching this week. Thanks for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch.

Connie said...

winter around here has been mainly brown . . . some snow, but none that stayed or that got very deep. It may not make for pretty winter photos, but I sure do appreciate not having to dig our way out of the driveway, especially now that it's all on me. Not an easy job when your 74 years young, LOL.
Here's wishing you a wonderful week, where every stitch is a good one :)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You always have the VERY BEST sky shots; thanks for keeping us grounded with your weekly accounting, I need to be better about that.

tierneycreates said...

I love birds on wires images! I could not figure out how to follow your blog when you are a blogspot and I am wordpress, but I think I got it figured out to get notified of new posts through my wordpress platform :-)

Tanya said...

Yes the cloud shot is just beautiful! What is the frosty thing on the ground? It almost looks pink! Is it a snowy branch?