Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Another Week, More Stitching



This photo may look familiar to you, but this is a new pile of mulch that Zeus is modeling. They pile it here from time to time and then move it to the playground and spread it out under the playground equipment.

2020:  Weeks 35 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 

I took a break from the quote quilt and made a small mini quilt this week. In case you missed it, you can see the 30s Boro Quilt by following the link.


15 minute days this week -- 7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 189 out of 243 days
Success rate  = 78%

My success rate can be rounded up this week. When I first started, if I remember right, the goal was to to end my year above 80. I might have been trying to beat last year's rate of 89%, but I think that is unrealistic for this year. The best I can do for the rest of the year is 85 if I stitch every day, but 80 is more realistic. With a rate of 78%, I think I might be able to manage 80.

Linked with:

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Zeus is so cute! :)

Kate said...

Zeus is a very cute model. If you really think about it 78% is still a lot of stitching time. That means you have more sewing days than non-sewing days. Even so, hope you can reach 80% by the end of the year.

Kyle said...

We do what we can do and enjoy the journey.

Tanya said...

Hi Zeus! Looking good!

Kim said...

Your Zeus is sweet!