Sunday, October 10, 2021

2021: Week 41 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 

Fall is in full swing here in Ohio.


 The temperatures are cooler, and the rain pools on the colorful leaves.

 

I've shown you silver dollars before. This one made me think of a ghost with the two eyes.




2021:  Week 41 of 15 Minutes to Stitch


This week, I sewed up the columns of Tuxedo Vest and completed the quilt top. I also completed a block for the Postage Stamp quilt. I pressed both of them and photographed them and showed both of them to you in my last post. Then I started the next Postage Stamp block.


15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 249 out of 283 days
Success rate  = 88%
 


Linked with:



15 Minutes to Stitch

 

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Week 41 already? Wow, the year is flying by.

Queeniepatch said...

I haven't seen a Silver Dollar leaf in ages, it was nice to see one again, and this was was all 'dressed up for Halloween'!
In Japan fall is called, Appetite Fall because there are so many delicious things ready for harvest and many kinds of fish are laden with delicious oil, too. Shops also have displays of coloured leaves to celebrate the season, but I have not seen a scare crow in the supermarket!
Enjoy the season.

Kyle said...

Autumn has just beautiful colors.

Tanya said...

Aren't all those leaves just beautiful! We're getting to cold weather here but the leaves haven't started changing colors yet.

Rose said...

Those leaves make my heart sing!