Sunday, March 19, 2023

Quilting Status

 

I participated in all six Project Quilting challenges. It is hard to take good pictures with quick deadlines, and even when there is time, in the winter, but this picture does show the scale and colorways of each quilt.

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 11

 I've been awful with providing updates, but I have been good at keeping stitching or working in the sewing room, cutting scraps or decluttering and organizing every day. This week, it was difficult to eek out time every day, but with the Project Quilting challenge, I pushed aside cleaning time and managed a substantial amount of quilting.

15 minute days this week --14 out of 14
15 minute days this year -- 77 out of 77 days
Success rate  = 100%
 
 
Linked with:


3 comments:

Ivani said...

Your Mini quilts look great!!!

Rose said...

I so love your minis...I went at least a week without sewing. Did not have the mental space to do anything. I did put up a post...to try to keep my blog alive. Not sure if I will ever get back to blogging regular though.

Kate said...

Those minis are such fun. The elephant is my favorite. You've done so well at stitching while you could this year, 100% at mid March is really impressive. Sorry to be so late commenting, I'm still having to ration computer time. Thank you for linking up most weeks.