Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fourth Picture

There is a game going around on blogland. It goes something like this:

*Go to the fourth photo file on your computer

*Choose the fourth picture in that file

*post it and explain

*tag four people to do the same

I have enjoyed seeing what other people came up with, and wondered what incriminating picture I would come up with myself. Would it be something that would require me to start yet another blog, or worse yet, ban me from blogland entirely?

I have been tagged by Michele and have searched my files. Lucky for me, my incriminating photos aren't filed properly in folders - and most of them haven't been scanned, so my fourth photo is very appropriate.



It is from a quilt show I went to in March. I took this closeup shot because I really like the squiggly quilting.

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

Gosh mine would've already been posted. Most of my photos are taken for my blog.

I like the squiggley quilting too!

I also love your butterfly photo!