Sunday, May 1, 2016

Best Photos of April 2016

Here are the best pictures I took in April. I even wandered and went to Franklin Park to get some of these images. The conservatory is part of the park, and last year they planted a whole bunch of bulbs which are blooming beautifully now. They also plant herbs and vegetables and have a dining space where the caterers use the food that is planted there for special events.

The park has gardening spaces you can rent, and some of them are raised to make them accessible. You can donate the harvest or take it home yourself.

Some of the photos are obviously from the park, but others are from my usual hangouts. I'll let you figure out which ones are which.




3 comments:

June D said...

Beautiful images. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Gorgeous! You always have a way of capturing the sky that inspires me. Thank you for sharing your haunts and hangouts... just lovely!

Kaja said...

Lovely pictures - worth the walk!