Sunday, April 16, 2023

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 15

 

 
I usually get my books from the library, and return them reluctantly when the library requires them back. Once in a while, though, there is a book from the library that I feel I just have to own  
 
This book, Fabrics of FairyTale, is one of them. The library had a hardcover copy. I was worried about buying a used paperback book from a thrift store online, but it turned out to be a good gamble, because this one comes with CDs. I haven't listened to the CDs yet.

The author looked for fairy tales that were about textiles.


The beautiful illustrations provide lots of inspiration for future quilts.

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 15

 

I spent this week making parts for the Spicy Stars blocks.The overtime has started so it will be more difficult to keep the 100% in the next few weeks.

15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 106 out of 106 days
Success rate  = 100%
 
 
Linked with:

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a cool book! You've done so well keeping up while you were able. Hopefully the overtime isn't so bad to keep you from stitching at least a bit each week.

Rose said...

I would like to see that book.. and love the fabrics you are working with.