Monday, April 24, 2023

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 16

 


2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 16

 

I spent this week making parts for the Spicy Stars blocks, even though the Overtime has started. I worked during my breaks, and sometimes in my rush to get a good amount done, I made some mistakes which required ripping.I have the alternate blocks almost done and will be working on the stars this week.

15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 113 out of 113 days
Success rate  = 100%
 
 
Linked with:

5 comments:

Robin said...

Love these colors, they're so rich.

Nancy said...

I love, love, love the colors and fabrics you're using in these blocks, Shasta. I'm looking forward to seeing the stars!
Did you buy the fabrics at the same time, to go together, or have you accumulated them over time?

Kate said...

Yeah for keeping your 100% streak going, but boo for the mistakes. Hope you are able to maintain this week, but still enjoy it. It's hard to juggle when your work/life balance is out of wack.

Queeniepatch said...

Those colors are certainly spicy! Ripping up stitched lines is no fun but better than to keep the mistakes.
Happy stitching
Queenie

Tanya said...

Beautiful colors and the quilt is well named! The white will really pop when all connected!