Sunday, April 9, 2023

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 14

 



When I showed you Fear of the Missed Deadline, I was in a hurry to get finished on time and the lighting wasn't very good that day, so I am showing it to you again in better lighting. I cut off the loose threads after taking the picture. This quilt doesn't get to keep loose threads like Whose Rights does.

2023: 15 Minutes to Stitch Week 14

 

Happy Easter! I spent the little bits of time I could find to make the Whose Rights quilt I showed you yesterday. Every time I have even a fleeting thought that I should focus my time on already started quilts, I rebel and start a new one.

15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 91out of 91 days
Success rate  = 100%
 
 
Linked with:

2 comments:

Kate said...

These a lot to look at on the Fear of a Missed Deadline. It's a really fun mini and I love all the red! Congratulations on all the stitching time. You've done so well this year.

Rose said...

As always, love your mini...and I am on phone. Cant wait to look on computer.